Friday, March 24, 2006

The Madness of March

March Madness is in full swing, the final 16 have been cut down to 12 with 4 more teams being shown the door tonight. What is it though, that drives my morning headline search? The inexplicable collapse of the Zags against UCLA? The last second heroics lifting Texas into the Elite 8 (my national championship pick btw) over gutsy West Virginia? Nope, even in the midst of March Madness, with opening day for my Mariners less than two weeks away, I spend my free moments checking the sports wire, looking for those 8 little magic words that (in my opinion) all true Oregon Duck and Joey fans long to see, "Joey Harrington has been released/traded by the Lions". Until then, while some fans find solace in the madness of college basketball in March, I won't be able to rest until the madness that is the Lions organization frees Oregon's prodigal son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home