Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Why you should be excited that the new Baseball season is here!

With the season kicking off on Sunday and the media already overwhelming us with the Yankees, Steroids, and Bonds conversations, I thought I’d take a little time to highlight some of the more overlooked reasons we have to be excited that Baseball is back on again….

  • We can now all stop pretending we care about what is happening in the NBA;
  • No more Survivor GXLL, Guadalupe’s Revenge for you, tell the significant other there is a game on;
  • Anna Benson
  • 4 more weeks until the NFL draft;
  • Spring training gives way to spring drills on college campuses across the country;
  • Anna Benson;
  • Every time Barry hits a homer, we’ll get to relive ‘the best of the Balco’ investigations;
  • Just another reason to get drunk on a Sunday afternoon;
  • Did I mention Anna Benson?

Just be thankful you don't all live where I do... I'm stuck between Yankee fans and Red Sox Nation here in Connecticut. Don't know if I want to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge or dive into the HAARboor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home