Thursday, April 13, 2006

The latest spot to find single woman?

Every week it seems we are hearing about sexual assault charges being brought up against female teachers for having sex with their students, in one case 28 times in one week. 28 times??? I have a term for that, I call it last year (jk). Speaking for myself, the teachers should all be charged to the fullest extent of the law. When dealing with minors there is no 'consensual' activity, and responsibility and blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the teachers. The reality, though, is there is one question on everyones mind... who turned them in? I'll bet my mortgage it wasn't the kids, they were living out (inappropriately) every typical middle aged boys fantasy. What kid that age doesn't start thinking about sex, especially in today's society. Who better to fixate on then the teachers you see day in and day out. Now, we aren't just talking less than attractive trolling for whatever they can get teachers, some of those charged would turn heads on a NYC street, which begs the question, what can a 12 year old boy offer that a 30 year old man can't? Honestly, I'm afraid to find out the answer. All I know is, if I'm suddenly single again, I'll be checking out the teachers lounge of my local schools first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home